Monday, April 22, 2013

Interior design, anyone?



Well, we found a house to rent (photos up in month) and it has two bedrooms! It's a cute little white house which will be perfectly cozy with our own little open yards and everything. I'm sort of in love with it and can't wait to let my creative juices flow with the decor, but that's another adventure (of budgeting, for starters). In the meantime, I can day dream. I did buy some products at Hobby Lobby this afternoon for Jonathan's room and now I just need the frames ....and the wall to hang them. But here's the idea!


Threw this together so at least know what I want to look for and work towards. Pretty simple and clean!




Now, the house that we will be renting has one big noticeable problem: an incredibly hideous living room carpet. Bright green. It looks like someone when hunting and found a glow-in-the-dark Sasquatch, killed it and spread it across our living-room. But! With a little imagination, here's something I came up with for that and how to deal with it. Our room won't look exactly the same, but we have similar items already to get the same idea while the rest is left to thrifty-cheap-search-determination.





I guess you could say I'm a dreamer. And super excited to set up our little home. ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment